Trent Bosch will be offering two classes:
Decorative Utility Bowls Friday, March 24, 2017 9am to 4pm
- Turn a green bowl, and learn tips on drying techniques to minimize cracking.
- Discuss and explore lots of different decorative techniques (carving, bleaching, burning,
- dyeing, painting, surface texturing).
- All experience levels welcome.
Vessels of Illusion Sunday, March 26, 2917 9am to 4pm
- Learn the techniques to create a unique “vessel-in-a-vessel” piece.
- Includes turning an outer hollow form, carving the vessel, turning the insert, and using wood bending to get the insert in the outer vessel.
- Come away with solid technical information on turning, carving, wood bending, and
- ideas on where to look for inspiration.
- Open to everyone; basic turning experience helpful.
Classes are $125 each and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. They will take place in Bay View, WA.
To sign up for a class:
- Download, print, and mail the class registration form along with payment.
- Directions and further details will be emailed to you prior to the class.
If any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.